All Copyrights Reserved to Human Resources Department © 2020
We welcome you to the website of Human Resources Department of Ras Al Khaimah government, which aims to introduce Human Resources Department and business own. We are pleased to get acquainted with the conditions of use for this site which are aimed to demonstrate the foundations of your use of the data and information on the site and show you things permitted and prohibited you to use.
The logged on to this site, you agree to all terms and conditions contained therein, and accepted it.
Terms and Conditions
As per rules of using website of The Human Resources Department, they must be applied to all users and visitors. The website usage may be stopped, and /or ended in case of any violation on the part of any user or there are good reasons for believing that any user gas violated rules and conditions of usage.
Users shall not be permitted to violate or attempt to violate the applicable procedures and regulations for protecting the website including but not limited to the following:
- Accessing details that are not intended to be provided to this user or logging into a server or an account that the user is not authorized to access.
- Attempting to conduct any test or survey for finding weakness of any system or network of The Human Resources Department or violating application procedures or documenting them without an official permit from Human Resources Department.
- Attempting to interfere in the provided service on the part of any user, host or network including but not limited to placing a virus on the website, increasing load to or immersing it, sending commercial messages to it or avalanching it with electronic messages or even destroying it.
- Sending unwanted electronic messages to the website including commercial and/or advertisements on services or products or falsifying any dispatch control protocol package address/internet protocol or any part of the address details in any electronic message or sending news messages.
- Using website of The Human Resources Department by any means for sending an e-mail, anything of it or on its behalf, by referring to it, or assuming the identity of its name involving offense or libel of The Human Resources Department, website or any person whomsoever, announcing any untrue news or information and ascribing it to The Human Resources Department unrightfully.
Violating rules of usage, system or network shall expose the involved person to civil and criminal liability. Cases of such violations shall be investigated and the person involved shall be legally prosecuted.